What are you listening to?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
thinking about going to a record store and buying a whole bunch of CDs from the 90s, 2000s and mid 2000s for nostalgic purposes even though I know I can find the majority of it on a streaming platform but it just doesn't bump the same as it does in your car/CD player

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
A friend and I popped over to Las Vegas on a quick overnighter to catch the Scorpions in concert (Love at First Sting Las Vegas). The lead singer (Klaus Meine) still sounds pretty good despite his age (and seemed to be moving a bit gingerly after spinal surgery last month!) and the rest were well on top of their games - musically fantastic. Great concert! We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Could have done without Ugly Kid Joe as the opener, although their rendition of "Cat's in the Cradle" was pretty good.

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
A friend and I popped over to Las Vegas on a quick overnighter to catch the Scorpions in concert. The lead singer (Klaus Meine) still sounds pretty good despite his age (and seemed to be moving a bit gingerly after spinal surgery last month!) and the rest were well on top of their games - musically fantastic. Great concert! We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Could have done without Ugly Kid Joe as the opener, although their rendition of "Cat's in the Cradle" was pretty good.
Love At First Sting is one of those albums that takes a good band and just cements them as all-timers.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I recently switched over to Apple Music, if anyone is on there feel free to add me @coreymac if you're inclined. Here are my March stats though I am not totally convinced I listened to Pink Floyd that much (it is really cool if you have Dolby Atmos though!)

1713133835304.png

Attachments