What are you listening to right now?

I don't know if there was a thread like this already...i searched for it but didn't find anything....maybe its buried in the archives of kingsfans...and if thats the case im making a new thread

so...

What song are you listening to right now?

Baby
by FABOLOUS

"Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg (the censored version)
My two year old loves to dance to it, so I play it more for him. It's so funny to see!

Last edited:
I believe there was a thread like this a while ago but it was closed. This is another thread to fill TDOS.

Just curious, what song is stuck in your head? What song is first on your playlist?

For me, right now it's "Show me what I'm looking for" by Carolina Liar. Really love that song.

You know what, I really wish we would do another album draft this year. I think those are still the most interesting. Just make it to where if you participated last year you can't pick any of the same albums.

I'm listening to tons of things right now, but dime ill give you one you might like. You ever heard of the rap group Deltron 3030? One of the guys is Del the Funky Homosapien, he's one of the dudes in Gorillaz. Their first album is self-titled, and its really good. Its about...well its about a guy, Deltron Zero, who uses rap to fight big corporations in the year 3030. The whole things a story, its basically a rap concept album.

This might all be pointless, because maybe you've heard it, it did come out 9 years ago. If not, I'm 100% positive you'll like it. And anyone else out there who's a fan of alt hip/hop and rap. Just look at the cool, futuristic cover art.

They are coming out with a new album soon, they say its almost done. Can't wait.

You know what, I really wish we would do another album draft this year. I think those are still the most interesting. Just make it to where if you participated last year you can't pick any of the same albums.

I'm listening to tons of things right now, but dime ill give you one you might like. You ever heard of the rap group Deltron 3030? One of the guys is Del the Funky Homosapien, he's one of the dudes in Gorillaz. Their first album is self-titled, and its really good. Its about...well its about a guy, Deltron Zero, who uses rap to fight big corporations in the year 3030. The whole things a story, its basically a rap concept album.

This might all be pointless, because maybe you've heard it, it did come out 9 years ago. If not, I'm 100% positive you'll like it. And anyone else out there who's a fan of alt hip/hop and rap. Just look at the cool, futuristic cover art.

They are coming out with a new album soon, they say its almost done. Can't wait.

Thanks, definitely gonna check them out. Never heard of them, BTW. The cover art is really cool. I just had art exams for two full days on Wed and Thurs, so I've had enough drawing to last me a while!

Few things:
  • Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack.
  • Green Day - "Know Your Enemy"
  • Taylor Swift's cd - "Taylor Swift"
Those are the majors right now.
There's some pretty good songs on there. Not what I'd usually listen to, but enjoyable. For some reason, Latikas Theme always really relaxes me.

Here's another one any hip hop fan will love.

J Dilla's final album before he died of Lupus in 2006. Its a top-tier hip hop album. A lot of its instrumental though, so it might be a little hard to get into if you've never listened to anything ilke that.

Glee Cast remakes of "Don't Stop Believin," and "Rehab."

Now, I don't know much about the show, seems like a cheap High School Musical, idk. I've personally never seen it.

However, I am a sucker for musicals and remakes - so I personally enjoy both of these songs. Particularly, "Don't Stop Believin."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Glee premiered last week ... and it isn't going to garner any Emmys but if you like musicals, etc. you might enjoy it. It's a little reminiscent of "Fame"...

[yt=mystery street sax performer]I72hH7eW0X0[/yt]

This dude.

"its funny how people like this end up on the street with so much talent, and people like paris hilton end up the way they are, our world makes a lot of sense. " (Taken from one of the video responders)

Last edited:
Does anyone here listen to Tyler Hilton? I know some of his songs, but that's beside the point.

I just discovered this cover by him, and I actually like it better than the original (which is a pretty crazy thing to say).

[yt=Tyler Hilton - Use Somebody cover]fylQfbJJ64Q&NR=1[/yt]

I'm listening to tons of things right now, but dime ill give you one you might like. You ever heard of the rap group Deltron 3030?

I thought I was the only one who had heard of this album. This was in my car all the time to Sac State. I would be in for another album draft, it would be fun if the previous albums were all eliminated.

[yt=Pretty Girls Make Graves - All Medicated Geniuses]dFUoJ0AA3mU[/yt]

Been hearing that almost exclusively for the last two weeks. Very helpful when you're frustrated.