USA v Argentina

dude12

Hall of Famer
Figured I'd put this here, in case anyone else is watching it. After 1st Q, Boogie and DeAndre Jordan just abusing Argentina on the boards.

dude12

Hall of Famer
How long ago has it been since Andres Nocioni played for the Kings? He's playing for Argentina....looks the same as he did when with Sac. Ginobili and Scola also playing. Delfino is on the team but hasn't played yet.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Cuz 9 pts, 10 reb, 2 stls at the half....apparently the trainer was looking at his foot or ankle during a timeout but seems to be ok

dude12

Hall of Famer
Chris Mullin being interviewed at halftime. Should ask him about his record at St Johns.....don't think he won 10 game this year.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
12pts 14rebs in 14min for Cuz. Ho hum.
Yes, but he missed a free throw. Gotta break out the stats to find out what else he did wrong or needs to improve on.

It wasn't long ago when Colangelo said he was too immature for the team. I don't know if his maturity has improved but he's a damn good player.

Yes, but he missed a free throw. Gotta break out the stats to find out what else he did wrong or needs to improve on.

It wasn't long ago when Colangelo said he was too immature for the team. I don't know if his maturity has improved but he's a damn good player.

Especially when his task is to rebound and play D and not carry the team in several ways

Especially when his task is to rebound and play D and not carry the team in several ways
When he carries the team, he averages 27/11 and is fairly efficient considering that he has the highest usage in the league and every defense knows he's getting the ball and is game planning to stop him. Just imagine if he got some some competent and consistent help. He's fine leading a team. He just needs a teammate or two to consistently scare defenses into spreading there coverage out just a tad. If that happens, his shooting % and efficiency numbers would look eerily similar to some of the leagues top stars that already have those complimentary pieces.