Ty Lawson Agrees Upon $2.4M Deal With Shandong

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Semi, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Semi

Semi Active Member

2. Sac.1989

Sac.1989 Well-Known Member

all the best Ty, i guess the market wasn't willing to take a change on him beyond vet minimum and given he is rebuilding his life cant blame him for taking the extra cash and looking after his family.
    VF21 likes this.
  3. Merdiesel

Merdiesel Well-Known Member

I got a chance to talk to Lawson a couple times throughout the season. Personality wise, definitely my one of the coolest guys on last years team. Good dude. Shocked he couldn't get a deal here in the states.
  4. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

I liked Lawson and wish him all the luck in the world. It sounds like the Chinese leagues might be fun to watch. Is that even possible?
  5. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

He's going to tear that league apart if he's straight. Dude was playing well at certain points last season
  6. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

Chinese MVP?
  7. Semi

Semi Active Member

8. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

I wish him all the best, he was fun to watch as a King. He made things happen when he was in the game more times than not. One more thing, shouldn't this thread be in the NBA thread? I saw it was in the Kings Rap and I figured the team re-signed him before I saw the full title.
  9. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

Moved.
  10. c-webb1s#1

c-webb1s#1 Well-Known Member

I wish Mr.Lawson all the best, I really do. With that being said...I don't think he's going to get over his drinking problem in China. I think he's going to go hog wild in all the night clubs now that hes away from the western media.