The Wrestling Thread~

That was fun. Hernandez said I’m impressive for the amount of time I have in the game. My biggest weakness being I don’t buy into myself and lose a little confidence when something doesn’t go right. I also got to chop (and get chopped) by him a bunch. Lol
We need to upgrade you to being able to receive F-5s, Stunners, Attitude Adjustments, RKOs, Spears, amongst many others out there...:p:p:p

Make it happen, SLABster!!! :p:p:p

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
For the purposes of this conversation, are we defining "young guys" as "younger than Jericho himself"?
No, I was thinking of Action Andretti first and foremost.
But just looking around results he put over Ricky Starks, he put over Eddie Kingston fairly early in his AEW run, lost at least twice to Orange Cassidy and he has helped MJF and Samy Guevara immensely.

Eddie Kingston is probably the only one of those that is objectively "old"? That said I don't need to see Jericho wrestling weekly in AEW and winning 75% of his matches. And I certainly don't need to see a top heel have the most over entrance theme in the company.

I heard WWE might have interest in hook so burying him is good business I guess?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Hernandez shouted me out on my IG for catching on so quickly. I struggle pretty hard with confidence, always feel I’m doing something wrong, beating myself up for the little things, swimming in my head.

Confidence boosted pretty high rn.
Only setting you up for a fall. Like Chad Gable training Sami to fight Gunther only to suplex him in front of his wife and try to break his leg for some reason.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
There was an earlier rumor that he was going to be invisible today for the draft.

This whole thing is wild and I'm not sure its in a good way. Can't figure out if this was the plan all along or if he is trying to live the gimmick because he pretty much is getting savaged 24/7/365 since Wembley.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I'm not having an issue with selling the beatdown, but like you say - the "I feared for my life" a year ago, now this is a total shattering of kayfabe. But the larger question is how much was this planned and how much is booking on the fly - and if booking on the fly - is he trying to make himself a sympathetic babyface because smarks (which are like 90% of AEW fanbase) think he's a nepo baby money mark.