The Sweet Science

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I feel like so many of the American and British fighters are complete hype jobs who get to pick opponents/weights/weight rehydration clauses (Mayweather/Canelo/Tank) and than on top of that get gift decisions (Haney vs Loma).

All these "undefeated" fighter from Haney (not anymore), Tank, Boots Ennis and even Crawford and the British guys are even worse/less talented, Look at the way they are hyping Joshua again cause he beat a MMA fighter and the corpse of that Finnish fighter that Wilder ended in like the first 2 rounds when he lost like 3 of his 4 prior fights to that.
which is why I can respect someone like Garcia who isn't afraid to go and take these big name fights, of course it works for him too because he gets a great pay day

It's on like Donkey Kong - 11 days and counting to the biggest Undisputed fight in 25 years - Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk. 8 titles will be on the line including Riydah seasons very own heavyweight title. Lots of nerves will be on show Saturday night (May 18th)

I had my fight party planned out 2 months ago. It's going to be strange for some people watching in the day time, or late morning depending which coast you're from. Little advice hide your best food until the main event.

Who you got winning and how? Will Tyson Fury pull this off or will Oleksandr Usyk win in style?