The Countdown Has Officially Begun...

And you are all cordially invited...

Event: The 2023-2024 Sacramento Kings NBA Championship Parade
Time: Sometime in June
Additional Details to be provided on or around June 14, 2024.
Kindly RSVP by responding to this message.

0 wins down (for now)
18 to go

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:p:p:p

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I think there's unwritten rules about this sort of thing, but I certainly appreciate a refreshing dose of positivity! And I'd love to be able to make the trip up North to celebrate a Kings parade and my dad's 65th birthday around the same time so, why not. I'll chip in with my RSVP. :cool:

Also, yes, I know our chances are pretty much next to nothing but, hey, I am just trying to put a positive spin on things. At the end of the day, I am still VERY excited about our future, and do think that we will eventually rise back to the upper echelon of not only the Western Conference, but also the entire NBA. The road to get there is just a bit bumpy, that's all.

Well yeah, if we win it all, SLAB gets full credit.
The day we win it all is also going to be the day/time when I get onto the next possible flight out of Vegas, hunt @SLAB down, and buy the dude a drink. Maybe a few drinks.

That is, of course, if I am in Vegas at that time, and not in Sacramento (at the game)...