Superbowl SUNDAY

Who is your pick for this upcoming SUPERBOWL?
I think Eagles might win if they TO but if they dont i think Patriots are going to take it once again.

The Patriots will beat the Eagles with or without T.O.

The Pats shut down all of the healthy Colts and Steelers recievers and tight ends, so why would they fold to a less than 80% T.O?

Hey SharpShooter, welcome. We've being making predictions throughout the playoffs, and I've been keeping track of how everyone is doing. If you don't mind I'll post that info in your thread, since the Super Bowl pick is the last one that counts.

By the way, tbear03 is in the lead, with kingsnation on her heals. The final pick is worth 8 points.

Just to make it interesting, I think I'll add the possibility for BONUS POINTS!
  • If you guess the correct winner and you guess their score exactly: 2 bonus points.
  • If you guess the correct winner and you guess the loser's score exactly: 2 bonus points.
  • If you guess the correct winner and correct margin of victory: 2 bonus points.
  • If you guess the correct winner and the exact score, you get the 6 bonus points above plus 2 more bonus points for a total of 8 bonus points.
So make sure to post your score prediction too! Everybody still has a chance.

Total So Far
  • tbear03 - 14
  • kingsnation - 13
  • JayBird - 12
  • uolj - 12
  • Bibby_Is_Clutch - 11
  • Andriod_KiNg - 8
  • Bballkingsrock - 8
  • hoodie - 6
  • 6th - 4
  • OHSacFan - 4
  • RAIDER925 - 4
  • Freakout - 2
  • Variant - 2
Week 3 (4 points per correct pick)
  • JayBird - 8
  • tbear03 - 8
  • Andriod_KiNg - 4
  • Bibby_Is_Clutch - 4
  • kingsnation - 4
  • uolj - 4
  • Bballkingsrock - 0
  • hoodie - 0
  • OHSacFan - 0
Week 2 (2 points per correct pick)
  • kingsnation - 8
  • Bballkingsrock - 6
  • hoodie - 6
  • tbear03 - 6
  • uolj - 6
  • 6th - 4
  • Andriod_KiNg - 4
  • Bibby_Is_Clutch - 4
  • JayBird - 4
  • OHSacFan - 4
  • RAIDER925 - 4
  • Freakout - 2
  • Rockmeister - 2
  • Variant - 2
Week 1 (1 point per correct pick)
  • Bibby_Is_Clutch - 3
  • uolj - 2
  • Bballkingsrock - 2
  • kingsnation - 1

My pick - Eagles 30, Patriots 17.

I actually expect the Patriots to win, they are playing well, and I expect the Eagles to be much more nervous and anxious in what is the first Super Bowl for most of them. I am just rooting for the Eagles, I'd like to see McNabb win a championship, and I like to root for the underdogs. I certainly think it's possible that the game can end up with a Philly win though, with or without Owens.

EVEN if Owens still comes back, he has a high risk of injuring it again. I don't believe his leg is even 100%, and if he does come back, I think he will be a little rusty and the leg will be sore.

uolj said:
My pick - Eagles 30, Patriots 17.
You have got to be kidding, right? The Pats score 41 points against the best defense team and the Pats stop the best offense team who only scored 3 points.

My signature says it all.

I ****in hate the patriots ever since when they played the raiders in the snow...IT WAS A FUMBLE! But its likely that they will beat the eagles..They are too damn good for the NFC eagles but who knows anything can happen

pats will win.

TO won't be 100% and don't forget, this is the same surgeon who performed the first 3 ( well at leat the first one) surgery on grant hill's ankle, and we all know how that turned out

they have the experience, the best coach and hunger for a dynasty.

yeah patriots will prob win again..I'm tired of the damn patriots hopefully when their D coordinator leaves to Cleveland and their O coordinator goes to Notre Dame their "DYNASTY" will begin to FALL!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hope all of you whose teams are going to the Big Show appreciate that I did NOT make any predictions.

;)

The Curse of VF21 will NOT be a factor in this year's SuperBowl.

Unless, of course, someone sends me a nice selection of large denomination US currency.

VF21 said:
I hope all of you whose teams are going to the Big Show appreciate that I did NOT make any predictions.

;)

The Curse of VF21 will NOT be a factor in this year's SuperBowl.

Unless, of course, someone sends me a nice selection of large denomination US currency.

Yes, I have noticed it. Thanks!

Even though the game isnt for 12 more loooooong dys Ill take the Pats.

Blowout....

41-21. Eagles will get 2 tds in garbagetime against Pats 3rd string.

You know this cracks me up. All of the "pundits" are talking about what a genious Bellichick and Crennel were in shutting down the Steelers. Last time I looked they gave up almost 400 yards and 27 points to an offense lead by a Rookie who turned the ball over and made stupid plays. I think the Eagles win but I have no idea what the score will be.

Ryle said:
You know this cracks me up. All of the "pundits" are talking about what a genious Bellichick and Crennel were in shutting down the Steelers. Last time I looked they gave up almost 400 yards and 27 points to an offense lead by a Rookie who turned the ball over and made stupid plays. I think the Eagles win but I have no idea what the score will be.
Bellichick just seems to win. It's not a fluke. Combine the discipline of the Patriots system with what I believe will be an impotent Eagles offense and to me the Pats win EASY!

But, that's why they play the game!;)

I think if the Eagles win then it will be close. If that Pats win I think it will be 10 or more points.

That being said, I think the Eagles win by a field goal.