Season Opener Countdown Thread: D-Day

Loved the player pictures at Sac State. Similarity between football and basketball- completing a pass to a moving receiver. Chuck that ball around. Looking forward to healthy players showing up for training camp.

Honestly for me, the kings season starts as soon as the first pre-season game tips off. So 2 weeks or so :)
Yep!

as soon as we have kings games on im there! Obviously with the intake of players we've had and the potential of this season. Those preseason games are of significant importance in terms of sorting out rotations, lineups, fit and need for starting and bench units.

Cant think of a more important preseason.

I am buying NBA league pass for the first time this season! We finally have a chance to not suck and I don't want to miss the show :).
It's so worth it. I used it for the first time last year. And if you ever miss again, you can replay it. Either in its full version or a condensed version. It's amazing.

Man I am so pumped about the new season, I am disavowing to the fact that the season will start in 31 days, at least we have the pre-season which will start in two days so we can watch our Kings getting ready for the most anticipated and hyped season in maybe a decade.

We have the best ascendant center in this league nowadays, I also expect Rajon Rondo to redeem his career and his reputation as a top player in this league, many people believe that Rajon Rondo is done, that his attitude and his enormous ego is too much for teams to handle, but I think the exact vice versa, I think Rondo still has a lot to offer, I think he can control his tempers and the fact that he has his best acquaintances in the league playing for the Kings might make him more devoted to the team and more calm, this guy was a monster in the Celtics when he had great players to feed the ball to, I think he has this now, so I am looking forward to see him succeeding.

If I had any diminutive fears that the new players won't fit with the remained players and won't mix together I can sincerely tell that those fears are decaying, after watching the players willingness to visit Israel with Omri Casspi, even if they were new to the team (Caron Butler), I also enjoyed to see how the players consolidated with the efforts of propagating Caron's new book, it seems like the chemistry has already developed even before the players were able to play one game together, I feel really good about this team.