Sacramento Kings Dancers for 2014-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, can we hold back from the strip club chatter, since I assume what those places are?
Gentleman's clubs. Many of the most "upstanding" members of our society (and you know what I'm talking about) frequent them. Many a business and/or political agreement has been reached in such establishments.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Gentleman's clubs. Many of the most "upstanding" members of our society (and you know what I'm talking about) frequent them. Many a business and/or political agreement has been reached in such establishments.
That may or may not be, but holding the discussion in a thread dedicated to the SDT is an insult to those young ladies.

That may or may not be, but holding the discussion in a thread dedicated to the SDT is an insult to those young ladies.
True and good point. The Kings Dancers should not be confused with the other "dancers" who for the most part don't do quite as much choreographed dancing.

By the way Peja was a visitor of one of these Gentleman's clubs, kind of surprising.

Yeah, let's talk about the dance team guys, cmon.

Mmm.. That 1st season Courtney.

Status
Not open for further replies.