NFL thread for 2017-2018

Discussion in 'General' started by VF21, Mar 6, 2017.

1. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

NFL free agency starts at 1 p.m. PT on Thursday, March 9.

Here's a list of the top 101 Free Agents

Let the NFL discussions begin! :)

Personally, I'm going to be watching with baited breath to see the Colin Kaepernick feeding frenzy.
  2. LoungeLizard

LoungeLizard Well-Known Member

So....Brian Hoyer. Well, I suppose it's an upgrade from Kaep/Gabbert.

Giants signing Brandon Marshall gives them quite the receiver trio in OBJ/Shepherd/Marshall.

Interested to see where Romo ends up.
  3. VF21

I just felt a cold shudder in the force.
    LoungeLizard likes this.
  4. VF21

Hrm. The last few minutes of the 49er game have definitely put a smile on my face. And the icing on the cake? It's against a team from LA.

:)
  5. VF21

You know what I see with this year's group of young 49ers? I see passion, enthusiasm and hunger. And those are very good things. :)
  6. VF21

There are times when being a board moderator has its drawbacks. Watching #3 play for the 49ers is one of those times. I don't care if they pronounce it Betherd...that's not what's on the back of his jersey. :p :p
  7. VF21

Watching the second game on Monday Night Football. The broadcast team of Rex Ryan and Beth Mowins with Sergio Dipp on the sidelines makes my ears hurt. Just when I thought ESPN couldn't get any worse...
  8. Variant

Variant Active Member

I'm optimistic that the 49ers may actually remain entertaining to watch this year...

Also, the Seahawks are notorious slow starters, but their offense looks even worse than last year. Are the Rams the best team in the NFC West now?! ;)
  9. Tetsujin

Tetsujin The Game Thread Dude

VF21 likes this.
  10. VF21

Sad news today as Dwight Clark (@DwightC87) has revealed that he has ALS. :(

“While I’m still trying to wrap my head around the challenge I will face with this disease over the coming years, the only thing I know is that I’m going to fight like hell and live every day to the fullest.” – Dwight Clark
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017