NFL discussion thread for 2014-2015

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I saw a listing of the food prices for the new Levi Stadium. Holy crap.

Beer: $10.25 for 20-ounce domestic and $11 for 18-ounce "premium"
"Frankfurter": $6.25
Sausage or bratwurst: $8.25
Soda: $5.25 for 21 ounces, 49ers souvenir soda cup: $7.50
Pizza: $8 per slice
Garlic fries: $8.50
Nachos: $6
Bag of candy: $6
Water: $5.75 for a 20-ounce bottle
Wine: $12 for a 7-ounce pour
Tortas, barbecue sandwich or burger: $12

Looks like if I make plans to attend any 49er games in the future, I'm gonna have to make sure I'm not hungry when I go in.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Johnny Manziel - now that Cleveland has Lebron back, how long do you think they'll put up with Manziel's antics? Johnny went from BMOC to nobody in one fell swoop.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good to see Romo in mid-season form so early. Current activity on Twitter amongst Niner fans is filling in the blank "Tony Romo has more interceptions than..." One of the best has been @Chris_Roat: @CarmichaelDave Chris Hanson at an NBA BOG meeting”

LOL!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Wow...did anybody see the TMZ video of Rice knocking out his wife? He might have a career in boxing since he won't be playing football anywhere.

Nothing to joke about whatsoever. Ray Rice committed horribly vicious criminal assault. She could have been very seriously injured, even killed considering knockout punch and fall. I am disappointed how his head coach seemed rather passive in his condemnation, basically talking about how he would continue to offer Rice and wife any help they might need, counseling, therapy, for his "mistake." I would have called it despicable cowardly act by a twisted small man viciously punching defenseless woman out cold. I hope no team ever signs him to another contract in NFL or anywhere, Canada, Arena, etc.

Last edited:
Goodell is going down.
He says no one in the NFL saw the tape and now the cops are saying they sent the tapes to the NFL. He even had the voice mails confirming the arrival of the tapes. BOOM!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Arrival of the tapes were sent to an NFL executive way back in April?! what the hell is going on here....someone is going to get the guillotine.