Likely chop day? Who goes first?

my guess is in the days after the Sat. Game against the Israeli team. On't have to send them on the road with the team.

The ones who haven't played is the easy answer to who goes first - Johnson, Wear and Delonte. Leaves Bhullar and Moreland??

Time running out for a preseason trade but our remaining roster along with our most critical needs - a starting SG and a first class big man - suggest that we will be seeing a trade sooner or later. I would guess the FO wants it sooner but trade partners that mesh don't grow on trees.

Opening day lineup has probably not been chosen yet but if they had to do it today I would guess CUZ, GAY, JT, BEN and COLLISON. The shakiest is Ben but they haven't much choice - Ben or Nik. That lineup of starters plus our improved rotation guys should gt us 5 to 10 more wins. That assumes that Casspi turns out a positive team player and that Hollins does too.

I think our coaching staff and FO are motivated to make good and tough decisions.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Johnson, Wear, Delonte and Bhullar have likely been destined for Reno all along and really don't have much trade value. Moreland (IMHO) gets a contract at rookie minimum but also is likely to spend initial time in Reno to get some minutes under his belt then come down to Sacramento a time or 3 to get some NBA time during the year. If/when DWill gets gone then Moreland may take his slot. Ryan Hollins has height and some rim protecting ability but little else. I doubt I'm in minority that Moreland has a chance to replace him sometime into the year. But who knows. (Only the Shadow knows.)

Johnson, Delonte, Wear will all get cut from roster

Moreland will stay on our 14th contract, but get plenty of time in Reno

Sim might stay in Reno on our 15th Min Contract, Why?
Ranadive may want to spend the $500k to make sure his pet project
does not get signed somewhere else if he does well in reno