KingsFans Group Games

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
KingsFans.com will be attending two games (so far) as a group this year. The two games are tentatively:

October 29th vs. Golden State
and
December 26th vs Phoenix Suns

There is a very limited number of tickets available for each game so please respond to this thread ASAP if you are interested in either game (or both) and how many tickets you'd like.

Pricing is TBD but will probably be $99 for the Golden State game and $73 for the Phoenix game (lower level corners). Payment will be due to me at least 30 days before each game.

Revrag

Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
Last Call... I need a final count on at least the opening night game (October 29th). I need to reserve the seats next week and I'm only going to request the number that I have firm commitments for. These will be lower level corner seats for the home opener against Golden State ($99 each)

Revrag

Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
Not too late, still have plenty available for the Dec 26th game. Just let me know how many you need. They are in Section 112 and are $73 per seat.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
If anybody is going to be in town when the Kings visit the Suns here in Phoenix give me a PM!
Yep,we are going to the Nov 7 game in Phoenix. Will get back to you as to our seats in lower level corner. Arriving in town thur and leaving Sat morning.