[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Monday, 11/27 - 7:30 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just want to see four quarters of consistent effort. Whatever happened in the 3rd quarter against the Clippers, I certainly hope I never see it again.

Not much to say. We're playing the reigning champs on their home court. I think there are a lot of Warriors fans who have never forgiven us for calling the place Arco West back in the day. I know there will be some Kings fans in attendance, but it won't be like the good old days.

This will be the first time we play against Omri since he left the Kings. I wish we could kept him. I have always liked him.

It's still a good - albeit frustrating - time to be a Kings fan.

:)

I just want to see four quarters of consistent effort. Whatever happened in the 3rd quarter against the Clippers, I certainly hope I never see it again.

Not much to say. We're playing the reigning champs on their home court. I think there are a lot of Warriors fans who have never forgiven us for calling the place Arco West back in the day. I know there will be some Kings fans in attendance, but it won't be like the good old days.

This will be the first time we play against Omri since he left the Kings. I wish we could kept him. I have always liked him.

It's ALWAYS a good - albeit frustrating - time to be a Kings fan.

If I ever see that again, bad things might happen soon thereafter.

Very. Bad. Things.

Omri was one of my favorite players due to "feeling" his vibe. Just clicked with me as far as passion, and place. If we get butt kicked, I will be a little sad. However only because every Kings loss stings me a little, and I am going through some life things that have been unkind. So, the combo is rough, especially with so much negativity on this site that I love, and was a ghost on for over a decade.

All will work out in the end, or not. Be happy we get to care about "FoosBall" ( I know that was meant for football)

Does anyone know if Green or Curry or Durant is going to play tonight ? IMHO if WCS has a big game, Kings might have a shot tonight for a W, provided those other 3 Warriors don't play.

PS : Curry and Durant are out. Kings may have a shot.

Does anyone know if Green or Curry or Durant is going to play tonight ? IMHO if WCS has a big game, Kings might have a shot tonight for a W, provided those other 3 Warriors don't play.

PS : Curry and Durant are out. Kings may have a shot.
Stop. Whenever we hope or expect to win a game based on certain players not expected to play, or because they've just played 12 nights back to back, we ALWAYS end up losing in a most disappointing fashion.

I heard A legend that a guy on the Warriors once scored like 36 points in a single quarter?

Is this true? And if so, is there any chance Grant and Jerry will speak of this magical occasion?
Here's how it's going to go.

With Curry and Durant out, the pregame will shift focus to Klay as the go to guy. Grant will begin by saying something like the Warriors aren't at full strength, but they still have Klay Thompson. Cut to the montage of highlights as Jerry agrees with him, mentioning how much of a microwave scorer he is and bringing up the 37 point quarter.

I'm also taking bets on how many times it's mentioned. The o/u is set at 3.5.

Last edited:

With Curry and Durant out, the pregame will shift focus to Klay as the go to guy. Grant will begin by saying something like the Warriors aren't at full strength, but they still have Klay Thompson. Cut to the montage of highlights as Jerry agrees with him, mentioning how much of a microwave scorer he is and bringing up the 37 point quarter.

I'm also taking bets on how many times it's mentioned. The o/u is set at 4.
What happens if it's 4? Then nobody wins. Set it at 3.5 or 4.5. (I'm probably taking the under either way)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Warriors handing the Kings a sign of mercy for not playing Curry & Durant. That means instead of losing by 30, they can now lose by 20.

SLAB

Hall of Famer

I'm also taking bets on how many times it's mentioned. The o/u is set at 3.5.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,

You are clearly a sorcerer from the future.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I feel like Bell is going to destroy us tonight. Kinda wish we drafted him, but at least we aren't the dummy Bulls, who sold his draft rights to the Dubs.

Warriors announcers talking mad crap about our rotations. Mocking it hard, can't blame them.

Mainly about not bringing in Hield until 2 minute mark after just having a great game.

For craps sake get Koufos out of the dang paint. Mason and Buddy both tried to make a move and there's a big with his defender sitting right there.