[Game] Kings vs. Pelicans - 4/11/2024 - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it before, but I’d prefer to start Lyles at PF when we’re facing Zion. That extra size, strength, and length is a much better defensive matchup IMO. If we ever ended up in a playoff series against NOP, I wouldn’t be surprised to eventually see that type of adjustment.
They should have put Lyles in the regular starting lineup a couple months ago. Barnes would have fit well with the second unit, forcing him to be more aggressive

They should have put Lyles in the regular starting lineup a couple months ago. Barnes would have fit well with the second unit, forcing him to be more aggressive
Except for the Lyles injury, I agree.

I'm guessing coming off the bench might mess up Barnes' stationary bike routine.... maybe he has a clause in his contract about his cycle times or something.

Except for the Lyles injury, I agree.

I'm guessing coming off the bench might mess up Barnes' stationary bike routine.... maybe he has a clause in his contract about his cycle times or something.
I would have had him in the starting lineup way before the injury. With him in there, you've then got someone with enough size to challenge someone like Williamson. Rebounding and physicality goes way up

Status
Not open for further replies.