kings starters/ryan thompson...

Two tidbits here: sam amick via his twitter page said in talking with kings personel that as of now they plan to start dalembery and landry and have cousins and thompson come off the bench. Also via jason jones twitter he reports that jason thompsons brother ryan thompson who didn't get drafted and is a guard from rider will play on the kings summer league team. Pretty cool :)

Two tidbits here: sam amick via his twitter page said in talking with kings personel that as of now they plan to start dalembery and landry and have cousins and thompson come off the bench. Also via jason jones twitter he reports that jason thompsons brother ryan thompson who didn't get drafted and is a guard from rider will play on the kings summer league team. Pretty cool :)
Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I'm glad were giving him a look in the summer league. Does anyone know if the summer league will be televised this year or are they going to screw us over again?

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I'm glad were giving him a look in the summer league. Does anyone know if the summer league will be televised this year or are they going to screw us over again?
Probably will be streamed just like last year. It's really not that bad. $20 for every Vegas summer league game (live and on-demand).

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I heard Reynolds talk about Ryan. Said he was great in one of the camps.