Telemachus Prediction Game 2016-17: (Prediction-) Game Over!! See You in a New Thread Next Season

Prediction Rules:

• Predictions are for the FINAL SCORE (official game result, after all OTs etc.)
  • Predictions must be made ON THIS PREDICTION THREAD.
  • Predictions must be made IN ADVANCE (before the game's tip-off).

Join in - turns out to be fun!

Remember that last year we lost all 4 games against the Pels...
Still:
Kings 109
Pelicans 87

Last edited:
Vegas has us as 6 point favorites. Not sure how I feel about this one yet. Pelicans are winless, beat up, and playing on a road B2B, but this Kings team is showing some of the same mental problems as previous years teams, so I could see them giving this one up. Gonna put my prediction in tomorrow.
Well?
(It's tomorrow, isn't it?)

Time to predict the results of game 10:
At Golden-1 vs the Lakers, Thursday 11/10, 7:30PM

Scoresheet:

The current scoresheet can be found in last game's summary post
(or in this attachment: View attachment 5871 )

Grading:

A short reminder of the grading system can be found in the quote below
(follow to the original post for the full version)
You can total as much as 100 points for one prediction:
1. You get 40 pts for predicting the winner.
2. You get up to 30 pts for predicting the point difference of the game (directional difference! +10 is not the same as -10!)
3. You get up to 15 pts for predicting the total score of each of the teams (30 pts for both teams together)
Here's a chart to sum it all up: View attachment 5791
Prediction Rules:
  • Predictions are for the FINAL SCORE (official game result)
  • Predictions must be made ON THIS PREDICTION THREAD.
  • Predictions must be made IN ADVANCE (before the game's tip-off).
Join the fun!

All participants:
@Ron, @CVKingsfan, @VF21, @alonshin, @Russell Pimphustler, @origkds, @KingsFanSince85, @lwc, @abadinesbm, @Spike, @Starting Five, @Telemachus, @gil renard, @Suicide King, @Tomcat, @km23, @peacelate, @sono, @Blob, @SLAB, @lawlman91, @LoungeLizard, @The Hammer, @VladFather, @gunks, @Apollo DaGod, @PurpleHaze, @Kingsfan23, @Bosnian Diehard, @206Fan, @ockingsfan, @Tetsujin, @chief bromden, @thingfish, @kingjatt

Last edited: