[Game] Kings @ Hawks 11/15/17 4:30 PM PT

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I'm looking to see if the Kings players can get motivated to play a bottom-dweller in Atlanta. That would show some maturity and progress in their development. They should come out with as much effort against the Hawks as they did against Houston in the first game of the year.

Before the end of the year, I'd like to see Fox get out of the habit of picking up his dribble when he has nowhere to go on his drive. Keep the dribble and back it out rather than coming to a complete stop and then looking for a Kings' player to bail you out. Watching some Steve Nash tape would probably help.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm err... Gonna be upfront with y'all....

I won't exactly be beside myself with grief if we lose this game. Atlanta is a draft lotto rival!

That being said, because I actually get to WATCH tonight's game, I'm hoping for a stellar performance from at least one of our kids! If Fox, Skal, Buddy and WCS lead us to a win I won't be mad at all. But if we get the woss thanks to a 20/10 game from Z-bo or something like that I may be a bit irked.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
If Willie had just come out and crapped the bed Immediately after the DMC trade would he still think he was an offensive stud, or did that one single game mold him into what he thinks he is now?

I'm err... Gonna be upfront with y'all....

I won't exactly be beside myself with grief if we lose this game. Atlanta is a draft lotto rival!

That being said, because I actually get to WATCH tonight's game, I'm hoping for a stellar performance from at least one of our kids! If Fox, Skal, Buddy and WCS lead us to a win I won't be mad at all. But if we get the woss thanks to a 20/10 game from Z-bo or something like that I may be a bit irked.

If they play, lol. Malachi over Buddy?

Down by 8 after 1 with 24% shooting. That actually feels like a hole they may be able to climb out of especially considering how both teams started.

Have to score more than 16 in a quarter though.

Here's a good idea when we're absolutely blowing the starts of games..

Wait. Just wait it out. Wouldn't want to break up that stellar rotation. And then let's not bring in our two biggest sparks right away but Malachi instead.

Dave is two steps ahead of everyone else!!