[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 3/26/17 - 12:30PT/3:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Chuck the Condor

February 29, 2016 - LOS ANGELES, CA – Tonight’s star: Chuck. Tomorrow’s must-have: Red Chucks. The L.A. Clippers introduced their new mascot Chuck, a California Condor who personifies the passion and “be relentless” drive of team owner Steve Ballmer.

In addition to owning the NBA’s largest wingspan and flying up to speeds of 55mph (source: Chuck), Chuck knows how to electrify Clipper Nation. During a spectacular half-time debut featuring a tumbling display worthy of a world-class gymnogyps, Chuck also convinced Steve to throw down a dunk in front of a sold-out STAPLES Center. At Steve’s insistence, with dunk comes chucks, and the bird stuck true to his word, giving every fan in attendance a voucher for a pair of red high-top Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers.

Steve: “Chuck is my wingman, and I am PUMPED that he is officially part of Clipper Nation! Like me, Chuck loves the Clippers, and I want Clipper Nation to follow Chuck, wear shoes like Chuck, and cheer like crazy, JUST LIKE CHUCK!”

http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/la-clippers-new-mascot-chuck-20000-chuck-taylor-giveaway/

Everyone Hates the Clippers' New Mascot, Chuck the Condor
The bird isn't the word in L.A., where not even a multibillionaire dunking a basketball could save Chuck from the wrath of Clippers Nation

By James Montgomery
March 1, 2016

On a night when their multibillionaire owner dunked using a trampoline, the most ridiculous thing to happen to the Los Angeles Clippers was still their new mascot.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...clippers-new-mascot-chuck-the-condor-20160301

So...not all mascots are beloved apparently. :p

The Clippers just lost to the Mavericks, so they're not gonna be in a real good mood me thinks. I hate the Clippers almost as much as I hate the other team they share Staples Center with. I want the baby Kings to do well in this game and if they manage to eke out a win, so be it.

#GoKings

NOTE:
A VERY EARLY GAME TONIGHT.
(SUNDAY 12:30PM)
DON'T MISS OUT!

Last 10 games of the season!

Can the kids surprise the smug LAC on the road, because they're playing this one B2B after beating the Jazz last night?

Think you know?

A fan has got to do
what a fan has got to do...
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #73:
On the road vs the Clippers, Sunday 3/26, 12:30pm

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 4 hours).
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.
Prediction game stats:
Grading
Bla bla... ( View attachment 5791 )

Prediction Rules
Yada yada... ( View attachment 6251 )
List of all predictors in order of appearance:
And to you, prediction rookies... :D
It's never too late to start...

@carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope Papa can level at least one Clip with a LEGAL pick. I am still smiling about seeing Draymond hit the hardwood when Bam Bam leveled him with that LEGAL pick:)
Bummer I missed that - I was watching (and then rewatching) the Kentucky/UCLA game.

Man, I gotta youtube that.

Love that Papa G is all about setting those hard picks.
Let me know if you find a clip of it. Doing a quick search I didn't find anything.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
WCS has got to turn a new leaf on his rebounding pretty quick. There's no time like the present. He's going into Yr. 3 looking iffy in terms of future with the Kings. He's got to step on the gas pedal now.