Telemachus Prediction Game 2016-17: (Prediction-) Game Over!! See You in a New Thread Next Season

Game 2 of 2 game Bird Series:

Kings 107
Pelicans 94
Actually, after the Hawks, and tonight's Pelicans, one can also count the next game against LAL as a bird game too.

How so?
I just found out in Wikipedia about a species of birds called Great Bastards :Dwhich, as you know, is the common name for the Fakers in these realms of KingsFans.

(I sh*t you not!! Look for yourselves! Here's the web page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_bustard)

"The great bustard (Otis tarda) is a bird in the bustard family, the only member of the genus Otis. It breeds in..."

I truely hope we can win all 3 of our bird games... :)

Last edited:
An Internet win!
(We're at a WWW streak now)

Summary:
20170213_062907.png

Tonight

We all predicted a W tonight (14 of us), but it wasn't easy...

@Telemachus nailed the point difference and got 72, with @LoungeLizard and @Tomcat in 2nd and 3rd, scoring 72 and 67 respectively. (And respectably... :))
For @Telemachus, this was the 3rd daily win of the season.

Season

@KingsFanSince85 in 2nd place was absent tonight, which on one hand allowed @alonshin in 1st to extend his lead to nearly 200,
but on the other hand allowed @LoungeLizard to charge at the 2nd spot from behind and... come up 1 point short! :D
Good stuff in creating suspense at the top... ;)

@Telemachus's successfull night moved him over @Ron in 4th place, @Tomcat's good prediction moved him 3 places up to capture 11th place.

Leaderboard:
20170213_064844.png

The full score-sheet:
upload_2017-2-13_12-8-22.png

Last edited:
Can we equal our longest streak of the season against our longest archrival?

A fan has go to do...

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #56:
On the road vs the Lakers
, Tuesday, 2/14, 7:30PM

Grading
Bla bla... (look here:
View attachment 5791 )

Prediction Rules
Yada yada... (
look here: View attachment 6251 )

List of predictors:

Last edited:
Update:
The overall predictions count (so far) this season is a pretty nice and round number (and part "beasty"):

W predictions: 666
L
predictions: 200
(866 predictions overall)

Last edited:
An Internet win!
(We're at a WWW streak now)

Summary:
View attachment 6398

Tonight

We all predicted a W tonight (14 of us), but it wasn't easy...

@Telemachus nailed the point difference and got 72, with @LoungeLizard and @Tomcat in 2nd and 3rd, scoring 72 and 67 respectively. (And respectably... :))
For @Telemachus, this was the 3rd daily win of the season.

Season

@KingsFanSince85 in 2nd place was absent tonight, which on one hand allowed @alonshin in 1st to extend his lead to nearly 200,
but on the other hand allowed @LoungeLizard to charge at the 2nd spot from behind and... come up 1 point short! :D
Good stuff in creating suspense at the top... ;)

@Telemachus's successfull night moved him over @Ron in 4th place, @Tomcat's good prediction moved him 3 places up to capture 11th place.

Leaderboard:
View attachment 6399
Where is the money cut off?

Actually, after the Hawks, and tonight's Pelicans, one can also count the next game against LAL as a bird game too.

How so?
I just found out in Wikipedia about a species of birds called Great Bastards :Dwhich, as you know, is the common name for the Fakers in these realms of KingsFans.

(I sh*t you not!! Look for yourselves! Here's the web page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_bustard)

"The great bustard (Otis tarda) is a bird in the bustard family, the only member of the genus Otis. It breeds in..."

I truely hope we can win all 3 of our bird games... :)

The level of research conducted on this board is unsurpassed.