Telemachus Prediction Game 2016-17: (Prediction-) Game Over!! See You in a New Thread Next Season

Sorry for being late...

We sort-off re-lived the Cavs game, but with switched roles... :(

Tonight, it was the Kings who played the Cavs' part, watching the other team come back from being down by double-digits, force an OT, and win the game.

Summary:
upload_2017-1-28_19-8-52.png

Tonight

Only 3 of us predicted a loss: the two leaders (@KingsFanSince85 with 60 and @alonshin with 55) and the newest of newbies (@New Era with 45)

@VF21 and @The Hammer both nailed the Kings' score, which was good for 16 and 15 consolation points, respectively)

This was daily win number 3 for @KingsFanSince85.

Daily wins:
upload_2017-1-28_19-9-18.png

Season

No big changes in the leaderboard
(Except @New Era who's moving up in the world)

Leaderboard:
upload_2017-1-28_19-10-53.png

Full season score sheet:
upload_2017-1-28_19-10-11.png

Last edited:
No rest for the wicked...
We face Charlott tonight (It's a back-to-back for both teams, as the Hornets lost to the Knicks tonight - but not in OT...).

Post your prediction NOW!
(As four of us already did :))
Don't miss out on this one!

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #48:
On the road vs the Hornets, Saturday, 1/28, 4PM

Grading
Bla bla... (look here:
View attachment 5791 )

Prediction Rules
Yada yada... (
look here: View attachment 6251 )

List of predictors:

Last edited:
Yessss!!....

Summary:
20170129_044826.png

Eight of us (of total 14) predicted a W.
@CVKingsfan was closer than anyone else and got 72, with @Ron, @SLAB & @origkds behind him (61, 61, 60).
@LoungeLizard, who missed the win, nailed the Hornets' score and got 18 consolation points.

This was @CVKingsfan 5th daily win! Congrats!

No big changes among the leaders, but @VF21 @SLAB @The Hammer and @peacelate advanced a bit in the rankings.
The gaps between 4th (@LoungeLizard ) 5th (@Tetsujin ) and 6th (@Ron ) got particularly tight-packed, and even 3rd (@Telemachus ) and 7th (@CVKingsfan ) are only one good prediction apart.

Leaderboard:
20170129_045938.png

Last edited:
Ron, I don't think you calculated my score correctly. I changed my original prediction at 11:50am PST today. I had the Kings winning by 4. If I'm not mistaken, that should be good for another daily win. The edit time appears above my post #911. Well before tipoff and before many others got theirs in.
You are right.
I didn't notice the change!

I will correct that now.

You are right.
I didn't notice the change!

I will correct that now.
My bad, actually. Last time I had a change of heart, I called attention to it later in the thread and should have done so this time around. I suppose I just assumed you wouldn't have added any predictions to your database until much closer to gametime when all predictions were submitted.

Yessss!!....

Correction as per @KingsFanSince85 miraculous recovery change of heart at 3:44pm ;)

Summary:
20170129_051526.png

Daily

Nine of us (of total 14) predicted a W.
@CVKingsfan was closer than anyone else and got 72, with @Ron, @KingsFanSince85 @SLAB & @origkds behind him (61, 61, 61, 60).
@LoungeLizard, who missed the win, nailed the Hornets' score and got 18 consolation points.

This was @CVKingsfan 5th daily win! Congrats!

Season

No big changes among the leaders, but @KingsFanSince85, in 2nd place, moved within reasonable (double-digit) range if the leader, @alonshin, pulling away from @Telemachus in 3rd place.

@VF21 @SLAB @The Hammer and @peacelate advanced a bit in the rankings.

The gaps between 4th (@LoungeLizard ) 5th (@Tetsujin ) and 6th (@Ron ) got particularly tight-packed, and even 3rd (@Telemachus ) and 7th (@CVKingsfan ) are only one good prediction apart.

Leaderboard:
20170129_051838.png

My bad, actually. Last time I had a change of heart, I called attention to it later in the thread and should have done so this time around. I suppose I just assumed you wouldn't have added any predictions to your database until much closer to gametime when all predictions were submitted.
No problem!

BTW, note that you still didn't win the night.
@CVKingsfan was only one point off in both Kings' and Hornets' score, plus 2 points off in the margin.

That trumped your 1-off-mark in the margin.