• Terrible!

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Terribly good!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Kings are winning, the weather's finally nice, and it was my day off. So I figured I'd check in and at least drop in a little somethin' somethin'.

The View from the Other Side AKA Suns Fans are an Angry Bunch
The following have been unceremonious stolen from BrightSideoftheSun.com.
  • 12:28
    Let's trade for Demarcus Cousins at half time
    it’s just crazy enough to work!
  • 12:58
    does anyone think the Suns won't win?
    I was afraid to say the Suns would beat anyone, but that was before they improved.
  • 1:45
    Between the Morris brothers and Boogie
    this game could turn into a technical fiesta.
  • 1:54
    These are the only 2 scenarios that will happen tonight
    Either Kings win by double digits or Suns win by double digits. One thing for sure this would not be a close game.
  • 2:56
    let's see if this whole defensive juggernaut
    thing holds up. Boogie really is a Suns killer, will be looking for how Len defends him. McCallum’s much improved. McLemore can get hot. But if PJ is guarding Rudy, though, I’ll say that’s the key matchup. If Rudy nears 20, the Kings can hang w/just about any team.

The Suns need to jump out in the 1Q, the kings are on a b2b. Build that first half cushion.

As far as the organization, no clue what they’re trying to build. The firing of Malone was one of the most bizarre early season decisions I’ve ever seen in sports. A long-time laughingstock starts 9-5 in the West (and the strength of opposition was huge), only to bring in Ty Corbin. That’s like winning early stages in the Tour de France then swapping out for a tricycle. Kings bball: a few slices of bread but mostly circus. Karl can only take this team so far unless Collison has a banner year.
  • 7:06
    Lets go Suns!
    #IBelieve
  • 7:09
    New Orleans about to lose to Houston
    OKC losing to Spurs right now
  • 7:10
    Next Monday we will be #8
    someone predicted it 2 days ago.. Go Suns
  • 7:11
    Lol Rudy got no post D
  • 7:14
    Well so much for taking them seriously
    Clearly we aren’t mentally locked in for this game
  • 7:33
    Andre Miller 3 to bury us.
    I can just feel it…
  • 7:33
    Our team realizes the season is over if we lose this right?
    We’re out of losses against crap teams. Holy crap this is pathetic.
  • 7:37
    Well at least the spurs are lookin good
    Up by 21 with 30 seconds left in the half, i never thought id cheer for the spurs
  • 7:38
    Why did Ray Allen joined the Kings?
  • 7:39
    ****ing unreal.
    This is how the season is going to end huh?
  • 7:39
    How the **** does Andre Miller beat Eric Bledsoe off the dribble
    It’s not just Bled he does this too
  • 7:40
    In true Suns fashion
    In a night where SA is smashing on the Thunder, they will lose to the Kings
  • 7:42
    If Bledsoe is the future of the organization then maybe it's time to get a new future
    craps the bed against a Dleague team in the middle of a playoff push. No focus. Getting whipped off the dribble by Andre Miller.

Andre Miller.
  • 7:42
    My offseason wishlist:
    Lance Stephenson. Imagine him paired with Archie off our bench with Wright and Warren cutting.
  • 7:45
    wow we can't even beat the Kings:(
  • 7:51
    Boogie made Len look really bad there
    Boogie is such an special player in such a bad team.
  • 7:54
    How is that a foul for the love of god
    Gay goes into Morris.
  • 7:56
    I am going to murder the Suns coach who encourages Len to take the freaking mid range shot he cannot make
  • 7:57
    I guarantee you I can go to my local rec center and shoot free throws better than half of the players on this team
  • 7:59
    ****. DMC is just too big and talented for us to handle.
  • 8:02
    if we loose to these assclowns
    with okc getting blown out

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THIS TEAM
  • 8:04
    Nice flop Jason Thompson
    Holy crap that was atrocious
  • 8:05
    Oof. Goodwin is getting better each game.
    I also like how he’s playing with fire right now compared to Bledsoe. Maybe we need to start someone else over Bledsoe so he goes back to "desperate for a starting job" Bledsoe.
  • 8:06
    I don't even know what to say, honestly
    We need Archie goodwin to carry us for us to be down 5 to Cousins and a bunch of crapty draft busts.
  • 8:07
    HEY ASSCLOWNS
    GET YOUR crap TOGETHER

except u archie, you’re cool
  • 8:12
    I haven't seen the whole game
    but it sounds like as long as Bled wakes the eff up, we should be alright

Also.. Archie is BALLLING.. Bled is bawling
  • 8:14
    maybe its just me but
    The Kings offense looks pretty fluid. Lots of passing, cutting, and Demarcus Cousins posting… I’m mildly impressed
  • 8:16
    The suns aren't playing a lick of defense aside from len and tucker
    We’re getting destroyed off the dribble by the likes of elite point guards such as 70 year old Andre Miller
  • 8:23
    ****in stop jacking up threes!!!!
    The Kings couldn’t defend my ****ing dog! Pass the ball and get layups! Jesus!
  • 8:23
    IDK if Cousins is bigger Barkley or nimbler Moses Malone
  • 8:36 Bled is going under every ****ing screen on McCallum. Wtf
  • 8:38
    Why why why why why
  • 8:38
    ouafhnwpaoiwdnaoiwndoia
    mother ****
  • 8:39
    This team made sure to get our playoff hopes up
    Too bad we still had our kryptonite on the schedule
    A crapty team, that is, because we can never beat bad teams
  • 8:40
    These kind of games
    Prevent me from getting excited about beating a good team
  • 8:42 fucp you stauskas
  • 8:42
    Making the Kings look good
    R.I.P. 2014-15 Suns
    we need another miracle
  • 8:42 KILL ME
  • 8:44
    jk;aehb;ajd;awbjk ;dbios;abiou;dbioawiodeou;abd;oiabw;doiabpwdiubapoiwdbPIUOWBDNAPIOBWDOIAWBDOIABWDPIOb

dangit ballsactown
    The Suns don't want to be in playoffs
    That is allright, if they dont care whatever.
    Well Kieff. You wonder why the fans don't bother with this team.
    You’re in the middle of a playoff push against a dleague team and you can’t even compete with them.
    Like, this game isn’t competitive. We’re getting run out of our own gym against Boogie and the Draft Busters.
  • 8:45
    We won all these unreal games
    just to go down by 13 to the Kings with the 4 quarter starting….

I’m sure we’ll make a run, but 13 is quite a bit when your offense is as stale as last year’s bread
  • 8:45
    This is a fans worst nightmare
  • 8:46
    Gerald Green LOL
    The towel has been thrown in on the game and the season
  • 8:49
    I am a huge UA fan
    but right now I hate derrick williams

looks like Beasley
  • 8:50
    pathetic
  • 8:51
    The draft busters doing everything they can to give us this win.
    Suns are like "No, we don’t want it. Playoffs are gross"
  • 8:51
    lol it's ****ing sad that the end of this season and the end of last season will play out exactly the same
    never forget the Utah game
  • 8:52
    Well im out guys
    This team is pathetic but whatever. Good nite for Archie at least.
  • 8:52
    Suns must have just gotten the news about Top Gear during the last time out and are now bummed.
    Only possible reason for this lack of urgency.
  • 8:54
    Relax guys
    Our odds of making the playoffs are still pretty damn low even if we win this one.
  • 8:56
    Save our season, Gerald!
  • 8:56
    never too late to steal one
  • 8:57 you have to be ****ing kidding me
  • 8:57
    Andre miller just got the rebound over 4 ****ing people
    Inexcusable. We don’t want the ****ing playoffs. What a joke.
  • 8:57
    **** you derrick williams
  • 8:59
    We need a miracle to win this :(
  • 9:01
    Seriously though
    THis really is typical Suns fashion to lose to a bad team on a night that we have a chance to gain some ground.
  • 9:01
    Every time we make a run
    Derek Williams gets an easy oop..
  • 9:02
    they're about to score
    that lead never gets erased
  • 9:03 no no no no no yes yes yes
  • 9:05
    i hate myself for being a suns fan
  • 9:05
    PLEASE.
    THEY’RE TRYING TO GIVE US THIS GAME.
  • 9:06
    Game
    No playoffs for us
  • 9:06
    **** u Macklemore
  • 9:07
    Playoffs
    Buh bye
  • 9:08
    Homeboy just hit from that same spot.
    Can’t let him shoot there again.
  • 9:10
    Ugh Cousins is exactly what we wanted all throughout the Nash years
    Someone to dump down to inside for a high percentage shot while we’re up.
  • 9:11
    Weakest double team I've ever ****ing seen in my entire life of watching basketball
    Why the **** would you send two extra guys over on boogie, but not even get close enough to contest his layup.
    You just left two guys open from three, and brandan wright to still try and handle boogie all by himself.
  • 9:12
    Damn I saw Karl and got really confused
    thought we were playing Denver for a second
  • 9:13
    The Kings are Suns killers
  • 9:14
    Well this season has ended in the most phoenix suns' way possible
    Let’s hope a good offseason changes this culture of simpletons who don’t come to play against bad teams
    If we would’ve beat bad teams at home, we’d have 6 more wins and 6 less losses.
  • 9:27
    Next year when we face Boogie and the Draft Busters
    We MIGHT have a SHOT at a CHANCE of winning. But only if the crowd sells out and never stops cheering.
  • 9:38
    Our season just officially ended.
    Of all teams to lose to, Sacramento?! Right after beating the Mavs and Rockets? Can’t believe it…

Tonight was pivotal to closing the gap on the Thunder since it was pretty much a given that they would lose to the Spurs and the Suns blew it.
  • 9:39
    Team didn't take Kings seriously.
    Every single one of them thought they would win easily, but none of them actually came out and did it. Not much more else to say. It’s the same immature core that we had at he beginning of the season, and it’s killing us all the same. Back to the lab McD, team needs chemo.
  • 10:13
    Funny thing is Phoenix had the winning formula at the end of last season and just needed to recruit/trade for a power forward, let Len mature, develop the young guys and draft wisely.
    The team could have drafted a power forward and signed/traded for another instead of signing Isaiah Thomas, drafting Tyler Ennis and signing Anthony Tolliver. Imagine if the Suns had Bledsoe, Dragic, Tucker, Kanter and Len starting and Goodwin, Warren, Morris, Morris and Wright coming off the bench? What a wasted year/rebuild cycle. Next year Sacto, Utah, Lakers and Pelicans will be continuing their rebuilds and fighting hard for the 8th spot (not to mention the 8 teams that have captured the 8 Western Conference playoff spots the past two seasons). Even if all things go well, the Suns won’t be playoff caliber for at least a couple of years and won’t be championship contenders until those two Miami picks turn into players who have had 2-3-4 years of experience to develop. I figure that will be somewhere around 2025 ish.
  • 1:01
    This is by far the most fair-weathered fan site I'm a part of.
    Just yesterday it was all about how our Suns had a chance to maybe take 8th place, now after one loss it’s back to this team is disorganized and we should just look forward to next year. This fanbase is disheartening and I am ashamed it has taken me 20 years to figure this out about my favorite basketball team.
Tonight's Game

Sorry my dear Kings but I have to root for the Pels in this one. All in for their (rather slim) push for the playoffs. Hope it's a good game nevertheless

P

PoundForPound

Thats a huge signature ^ :eek:

Anywhom, Kings got this, three more wins in a row and we'll be 500 under Karl

What the... your rooting for the pels to beat us To help THEIR playoff chances???!!! Get outa town.
Well I sure as hell am not rooting for them to help OUR playoff chances... I'm a Pels fan as well, and this game means a lot more to the Pels than it does to us. No worries bout getting out of town, never stepped foot in Sacramento (or any Western part of the USA for that matter).

gunks

Hall of Famer
Should be a fun game. The Pels are battling for the POs, we're battling for some respectability going into the off-season.

Cuz vs Davis is always a great match up (well, technically Cuz will be going at Asik). Methinks both those guys are going to have huge statlines tonight.

At this point, I'm wanting a win, but won't be broken hearted if we lose and help our draft position. As long as our budding defense continues to develop and the guys play hard I'm happy.

Although 5 straight would be pretty cool.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Should be a fun game. The Pels are battling for the POs, we're battling for some respectability going into the off-season.

Cuz vs Davis is always a great match up (well, technically Cuz will be going at Asik). Methinks both those guys are going to have huge statlines tonight.

At this point, I'm wanting a win, but won't be broken hearted if we lose and help our draft position. As long as our budding defense continues to develop and the guys play hard I'm happy.

Although 5 straight would be pretty cool.
Depends on how much time JT spends defending him. All-league defender Jason Thompson usually shows up when the Kings face the Brow and typically gives the guy fits.

Boogie and the Draft Busters
That's the funniest name I've heard for the Kings.

I believe that Demarcus doesn't want The Brow to make it to the playoffs.
(He doesn't want Davis (or Tyreke) to get to the playoffs before him)

So this should be an interesting game.... :D

That's the funniest name I've heard for the Kings.

I believe that Demarcus doesn't want The Brow to make it to the playoffs.
(He doesn't want Davis (or Tyreke) to get to the playoffs before him)

So this should be an interesting game.... :D
Davis' stat line when Thompson plays (9 games):
34 MPG / .452 FG% / .768 FT% / 17.6 PPG / 7.9 RPG / 1.6 APG / 1.0 SPG / 2.0 BPG / 1.0 TOPG / 2.4 PF

This is Cousins' stat line in those very same 9 games:
33 MPG / .523 FG% / .753 FT% / 22.4 PPG / 11.9 RPG / 3.2 APG / 1.4 SPG / 1.4 BPG / 3.2 TOPG / 3.9 PF

Keep the domination coming Boogie.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Based on what I've seen thus far, it appears as though the whole team is buying into the concept of booking early vacation plans for any team they play that might aspire to play after mid-April. And that's fine with me. :)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So, earlier in this season, Jason Thompson passed Vlade Divac for tenth all-time in total rebounds in Kings/Royals franchise history, and second all-time in the Sacramento era. Tonight, DeMarcus Cousins has just passed him. Cousins currently has a one-rebound lead over Thompson for tenth all-time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, earlier in this season, Jason Thompson passed Vlade Divac for tenth all-time in total rebounds in Kings/Royals franchise history, and second all-time in the Sacramento era. Tonight, DeMarcus Cousins has just passed him. Cousins currently has a one-rebound lead over Thompson for tenth all-time.
Wow. At some point, it's going to start REALLY sinking in for all of us just how special and talented our young center truly is.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Wow. At some point, it's going to start REALLY sinking in for all of us just how special and talented our young center truly is.
For an encore, he can pass him on blocks tonight, too. He has two on the night, which puts him one behind Thompson for sixth all-time on that list.

gunks

Hall of Famer
For an encore, he can pass him on blocks tonight, too. He has two on the night, which puts him one behind Thompson for sixth all-time on that list.
I remember over the summer, somebody asked Cuz how he felt about us being without a shot blocking big for so long, and he said something to the affect that he'd "just have to do it himself."

It's stupid how good Cousins is. And he isn't even really in his peak yet. Dude adds to his game every year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know, I had sworn I wouldn't be stepping foot back into STA this season. I may just change my mind. :)

I'm a little surprised at how the Pelicans have come out for this game. I would figure with the Durant news they'd be scrapping and clawing like crazy.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Eh don't think that was on Dwill, but the mop boy... I wonder if he's going to get fired. I imagine that slippery floors leaving NBA players injured will result in some consequence. It's a miracle DWill didn't hurt himself considering how awkward he slid.
I don't think it was on Williams, either. I also don't think that that detail is going to concern Shaq too much.