From Grant's show...

Im pulling my hair out.
Ive been around long enough to know EXACTLY how this is going to end.
You people will be ecstatic WHEN cousins finally gets traded. And you will also bit** for the next decade as he wins a couple championships and goes to the Hall of fame.
THIS IS A FRANCHISE PROBLEM!
You can fire karl and trade cousins and NOTHING WILL CHANGE!!!!

I saw Cousins play hard for a good coach that put everyone in positions to succeed. I agree that his attitude is poor right now. I just don't think it matters right now.

The truth is that Karl would rather have the Sixers roster than the Kings roster. I think everyone in the locker and on the bench knows this in some way and it won't ever resolve itself by forcing it to happen.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 10m10 minutes ago
I'm not thrilled. I've been down this road time, time, time, time, time, time, time, time, time, time and time again - @GrantNapearshow

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 8m8 minutes ago
George has lost the locker room - Grant

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 7m7 minutes ago
Chad Iske is basically coaching the kings when the games start (voice wise), and there is not enough energy coming from George - Grant

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 6m6 minutes ago
As a guy going to the All Star game, I expect more form DeMarcus Cousins. Vlade ad has gone above and beyond to make it work. - Grant

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 5m5 minutes ago
Rondo has showed a lot of leadership and has proved me wrong. He convinced Rudy to play last night - Grant

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 4m4 minutes ago
I am in the corner of Vlade. I have been doing this a long time. If Vlade is ALLOWED to do the job then he will turn around the org. - Grant

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 3m3 minutes ago
Give me 5 guys that are going to bust their butts. Needs to be accountability. - Grant

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 3m3 minutes ago
I am a firm believer that the best player sets the tone for your franchise. The moping and complaining has to stop. - Grant

Jillian Adge ‏@JillAdge 2m2 minutes ago
You are either in or you are out. Give me 13 guys who are going to bring it every night. - Grant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Grant was 100 percent on point in his opening monologue. Karl and Cousins are both combined killing this team. Karl has been doing a bad job but Cousins lack of professionalism is toxic as well. Like I said, get rid of BOTH.
I'm not sitting through another 10 years of futility.

Why is it so hard for this franchise to figure out the obvious issues? Cousins is a half court player. So was Tyreke. Rudy Gay is a half court player. Malone was right, there is no correlation between pace and success. It's easy enough to look at the numbers and compare for yourself. You run some sort of post offense, maybe toss in a little triangle and princeton concepts. (GS and SA both do btw) You play at least middle of the road defense, take advantage of your top 10 player, and get to the playoffs. From there, you tweak the roster to fill out holes. You become a desirable place to play. The narrative changes. All you have to do is understand the obvious and do what needs to be done. No PR politics. No blame game. Just fix the basketball side of things.

Cousins has been dogging it on defense since @ Portland and one reason he can is because our pathetic coaching staff allows it! Malone wouldn't stand for it!