Following 2021 Prospects:

Moses Moody also coming away with one of the best wingspan to height differentials in the class. Barnes and Moody really helping their stocks even if Barnes turned out to be 6’7/6’8 instead of 6’9”/6’10”
Especially with the success of everyone watching Mikal Bridges be one of the most valuable players in the NBA this year, I think Moody measuring so well is going to put him in that top 7 conversation.

Thought Barnes would be bigger, he genuinely looks it. Still very long though. Ziaire measured very well but dude needs to have more than a meal a day.

Jalen Johnson measured well, about what I expected.

Always have to laugh at the bodyfat measurements though. They are not accurate.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Especially with the success of everyone watching Mikal Bridges be one of the most valuable players in the NBA this year, I think Moody measuring so well is going to put him in that top 7 conversation.
It’s interesting because for some reason all these risers are coming at the expense of Kuminga, who is just as long and big as these guys but ended his age-League season ona cold shooting streak that seems to have scared evaluators away from him for some reason.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Your boy, Todd, measured very well.

Height w/o Shoes: 6'8.75"
Wingspan: 7'1.25"
Standing Reach: 8'11.5"
Weight: 219 lbs

Not quite Bosh size (6'10.25" w/o shoes, 7'3.5" wingspan, 9'1" standing reach, & 225 lbs), but that is more than solid PF size.
Would prefer to see him a bit heavier considering he’s going to be playing a lot of 5 in the NBA but he certainly shouldn’t be disappointed with his draft combine numbers.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member

Not quite Bosh size (6'10.25" w/o shoes, 7'3.5" wingspan, 9'1" standing reach, & 225 lbs), but that is more than solid PF size.
Yeah, basically 1.5-2 inches short of Bosh on every measure, which is in line with what I expected. Still should be be enough to get off that baseline turnaround J. I tell you, I don't think there's much chance we go for him at #9, and i don't think he'll fall to #39, but I'd love to see the latter.

Moses Moody also coming away with one of the best wingspan to height differentials in the class. Barnes and Moody really helping their stocks even if Barnes turned out to be 6’7/6’8 instead of 6’9”/6’10”
I was hoping Barnes was shorter, maybe that would drop him ha ha. As it is he came out looking like a beast, great wing/combo F size and tipping the scales at 225. Please drop!

Very intriguing if he can maintain as a volume spacer.