Cousins OUT vs Spurs (day to day)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
and do I even want to bother starting a Grades thread for that?

So many of these things this year. Spurs look old, vulnerable, ripe for the taking. Now we may be down 2 of our 3, with our last remaining guy playing the same position as the only Spur not drawing pension checks.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
and do I even want to bother starting a Grades thread for that?

So many of these things this year. Spurs look old, vulnerable, ripe for the taking. Now we may be down 2 of our 3, with our last remaining guy playing the same position as the only Spur not drawing pension checks.
Don't worry, we have Derrick Williams.

Hell, let's win this one without DC & DMC. :mad:

I feel a great night coming up from Landry (at last) & Omri,
plus another superstar performance from Rudy,
plus solid games for RayMac, Miller, Ben & JT.

If they all show up and if we play hard on D - it's doable.

P

PoundForPound

crap, man. Cousins isn't playing tonight. Well isn't that just dandy, the Kings' chances are now slim. This sucks. I'm beginning to question Cousins' toughness. Sounds like ZBo really beat the crap out of him.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
It's not just his ankle. Hip Contusion, and General Body Soreness are two symptoms that have ZBo written all over them in big bold black letters.
Uh huh. And I'm sure you could say the same about most fo the front line players involved on eithere side of that game.

However you don't miss games with general body soreness (unless you're a Spur, and near death). You do miss them with sprained ankles.,

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
poopoo, man. Cousins isn't playing tonight. Well isn't that just dandy, the Kings' chances are now slim. This sucks. I'm beginning to question Cousins' toughness. Sounds like ZBo really beat the crap out of him.
The dude sprained his ankle towards the beginning of the fourth quarter, played through it, sat for a couple minutes (during which the injury probably swelled and got worse), then returned to the game and put the Grizzlies away. Sounds like a not-toughguy to me.

This is the kind of injury that if Demarcus was really wanting to win, I'm confident he would play through.

I would conclude that he doesn't want to hurt himself to win meaningless games this season.
Good for him.
The FO didn't give a crap about the team's record when it fired Malone with no replacement lined up, or even thought up.

I'd better not hear any leaks from the FO or through their mouthpiece (Napear) about Demarcus not wanting to win bad enough between here and the rest of the season, or their intentions will be plainly exposed...