bye bye Mully!

Mullin was always a spy saboteur from OakTown. He has single handedly caused our fall from grace ! He should be Tard n Fethered and shipped out on a rail

Mully is not needed here, he was just whispering sweet nothings into Viveks ear during his time with GS and was able to weasel his way into a FO job here in Sac.

Twice this season Mullin has supported losing. Once by wanting to and succeeding at ousting Mike Malone. Then by delaying the hiring of George Karl. Those two taken into account with his record as GM at GSW is 3 strikes. Good luck at St Johns Mullin, no hard feelings.

KB

Twice this season Mullin has supported losing. Once by wanting to and succeeding at ousting Mike Malone. Then by delaying the hiring of George Karl. Those two taken into account with his record as GM at GSW is 3 strikes. Good luck at St Johns Mullin, no hard feelings.

KB
I beg to differ!

For the sake of Mully's career, he should do whatever will advance his career rather than stay in this disappointing position. Like right now, ASAP.

AGAIN with the shaka bullcrap. :mad:
Is Vivek Hawaiian, or Indian?
I didn't realize he was a surfer as a boy in Mumbai.

And yeah, the fact that Vivek has been spending so much time with Divac is a STRONG sign that Divac will be taking over - why would Vivek waste so much precious time palling around with Vlade unless they were going over basketball plans for next year?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
And yeah, the fact that Vivek has been spending so much time with Divac is a STRONG sign that Divac will be taking over - why would Vivek waste so much precious time palling around with Vlade unless they were going over basketball plans for next year?
Because he's a new member of the front office? I mean, I know that this goes against every single thought in your head, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.