Boogie & Rudy's Excellent Adventure

Watch Team USA go 0-fer in the tournament and all the scapegoating landing right at our guys' feet. :p
It could happen (0-fer) but I really doubt it. I like overall talent on Team USA competing with top teams like Spain despite not having the LeBron's, Love's, Durant's, etc. Kind of interesting that Bay Area got both Curry and Thompson and we in Sactown got both Rudy and DeMarcus.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Great to hear! DeMarcus needs to be part of a winning team since he hasn't experienced much of it up to this point of his young career so I think this will be one of those underrated things that will only help him moving forward being part of a winning team, especially if they win it all. Plus, Cousins and Gay get that much more bonding time and pick at each others game in a positive way.

Great great news!!! I'm so happy for our guys! And since my country won't play in the tournament now I know who to cheer for!

Happy for them, especially for Demarcus.
Anyway I don't think this team has been built properly.
Too many bigs and just a couple of real shooters (Klay and Steph).
DMC is gonna play at least, as he's the most skillful big to play with another big.

Happy for the Kings, Demarcus, and Rudy. I'm pretty annoyed that Plumlee was picked. At his best he's an average player. I'm not looking forward to hearing commentators and media personalities talking up Plumlee because of this. Gag me.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Very cool for Cuz and Gay.

I think the Plumlee roster spot is a joke. Should have kept Parsons or Korver over him and would have even kept Lillard to hedge against Rosé needing to sit. Drummond seems to be behind Plumlee which is dumb.

Wouldn't it be great if coach K decided to roll out Gay-Davis-Cousins as his starting frontcourt?

Highly unlikely to happen but there is not a team in the WC that would be able to match up with that!

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
It could happen (0-fer) but I really doubt it. I like overall talent on Team USA competing with top teams like Spain despite not having the LeBron's, Love's, Durant's, etc. Kind of interesting that Bay Area got both Curry and Thompson and we in Sactown got both Rudy and DeMarcus.
Was thinking the same thing. 1/3 of the team is from the two teams in Northern CA.

Kinda nervous about Rose and his previous injuries. Hope he is able to play without pain or getting re-injured. Anyone know if he does get injured if we can pull in another player as a replacement or anything? I don't know much about the WC rules/regulations.....

Yay... No more hand wringing about whether Cousins makes the team!

Boo... Now more hand wringing about how much playing time he gets with all those bigs.