Blake Griffin?

If Blake Griffin was willing would you sign him?

• Total voters
Christ! About 25% of those Kingsfans who did the survey would agree to signing Blake Griffin to the Kings.
Do you people have no PRIDE as Kingsfans??
Or how about AWARENESS of what a f-uped attitude this guy has??
Or how about MEMORY of how injury-prone he is??

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Christ! About 25% of those Kingsfans who did the survey would agree to signing Blake Griffin to the Kings.
Do you people have no PRIDE as Kingsfans??
Or how about AWARENESS of what a f-uped attitude this guy has??
Or how about MEMORY of how injury-prone he is??
Well, were talking about a 21.5 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 4.1 apg player that has only missed 16 more games than Cousins in the last seven years. Would you consider Cousins injury prone? Just saying! I don't give a rats behind about nonsense rivalries and such. I only care if a player can help us win, and would he be better than anyone we have at his position.

All that said, I wouldn't waste my time trying to acquire him. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't turn him down, and to do so because of anything not basketball related doesn't make any sense to me.

Well, were talking about a 21.5 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 4.1 apg player that has only missed 16 more games than Cousins in the last seven years. Would you consider Cousins injury prone? Just saying! I don't give a rats behind about nonsense rivalries and such. I only care if a player can help us win, and would he be better than anyone we have at his position.

All that said, I wouldn't waste my time trying to acquire him. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't turn him down, and to do so because of anything not basketball related doesn't make any sense to me.
You think rivalries are nonsense? I think rivalries add to the fun. Some people go too far, yes. But rivalries are meaningful to most of the players, and to most of the fans. That said, I can almost see where, if you removed rivalries from the sport, you might expect a more pure version of competition. But that's about as likely to happen as dying by vending machine (odds: 1 in 112 million).

You think rivalries are nonsense? I think rivalries add to the fun. Some people go too far, yes. But rivalries are meaningful to most of the players, and to most of the fans. That said, I can almost see where, if you removed rivalries from the sport, you might expect a more pure version of competition. But that's about as likely to happen as dying by vending machine (odds: 1 in 112 million).
I believe he was referring to rivalries when it comes to acquiring players. There have been a lot of players who have played for both teams that are rivals over the years.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Didn't mean that rivalries are nonsense. What I mean't was not liking a player who was on the opposition side of that rivalry is nonsense.