Bajaden's final 2023 Mock Draft

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Do you think Slawson is enough of an athlete to make it in the Nba? Either Hollinger or Vecenie (I don’t remember who) said they liked him but were worried he was too pedestrian athletically.
Well we will see. I personally think he's going to surprise some people. I don't think he'll have any trouble offensively, and he's a solid help defender with terrific timing on the help, which is why he averaged 1.4 blocks this past season, and 1.7 blocks the previous season. How he is away from the basket remains to be seen. He has great basketball IQ, which goes a long way toward making up for some athletic deficiency. As I said, we'll see!

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I thought I'd post a video of Jake Stevens, the 7 ft center. He's a very skilled offensive player, and a very good rim protector. Anyone who doesn't guard him away from the basket is a fool. He shot 45% from three this past season on 5 attempts a game, and he also shot 45% the previous year as well. The biggest question will be whether he can survive away from the basket on defense. If he can be just decent in that area, you might have yourself the sleeper of the draft. He's a terrific passer and not a bad post player where he uses his size to great advantage along with his 7'10" wingspan. I only saw him play twice since Chattanooga wasn't on TV very often.

I thought I'd post a video of Jake Stevens, the 7 ft center. He's a very skilled offensive player, and a very good rim protector. Anyone who doesn't guard him away from the basket is a fool. He shot 45% from three this past season on 5 attempts a game, and he also shot 45% the previous year as well. The biggest question will be whether he can survive away from the basket on defense. If he can be just decent in that area, you might have yourself the sleeper of the draft. He's a terrific passer and not a bad post player where he uses his size to great advantage along with his 7'10" wingspan. I only saw him play twice since Chattanooga wasn't on TV very often.

This kid looks like he could be a rotation player this year. I hope we at least upgrade him to a 2 way contract after summer league.

Legit size, length, shooting, rebounding, BBIQ and passing. Hopefully, Monte finally found Sabonis's backup.