Arena construction web cams

These web cams are great. I followed the Levi's Stadium cam for the last 2 years and finally toured the completed product last weekend. Looks like I have another 2 year journey with this stadium. Can't wait to monitor the progress from demolition, to the foundation, and then to the building itself. It's really happening!

Thanks for posting the links! Watching these large scale projects progress are fun and interesting to watch. At the end of completion it would great if a time-lapse video was put together.

On the live cam a minute ago guy was sweeping VERY VERY slow until another guy in a yellow jacket came up then he started sweeping correctly.

Last edited:
Seems that they are going quickly with the demolition. It would be awesome if we were able to finish before the start of the 2015/2016 season but I know that's not going to happen :(

Seems that they are going quickly with the demolition. It would be awesome if we were able to finish before the start of the 2015/2016 season but I know that's not going to happen :(
Wouldn't that be a great surprise by Vivek. Giving us our shiny new arena a year early. One can dream, one can dream....

I agree. They are taking a while to get everything down, but I guess that's understandable, considering they got to clean up the rubble and send it off to be recycled.

Still can't help looking at the Live Cam and for news on the arena every day lol. So exciting!

Got a few nice videos below as well documenting how they are recycling the rubble for reuse on the new arena.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/behind-the-caution-tape-new-downtown-arena/

http://fox40.com/2014/09/15/kings-recycle-concrete-during-downtown-plaza-demolition/

This reminds me of the great African watering hole craze of 2005. Sadly, I don't any of us will witness an antelope being taken down by a pack of hyenas.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This arena is going to be spectacular. Somewhere is a picture of the external "skin" that has leaves on it. There is a picture somewhere of the 84 ft. long center screen. 84 FT!!! Vivek promised a world class arena and may be in the process of accomplishing it. Now if he would see to it that we had a world class NBA team. :)

top of the line wi-fi. top of the line TV. mind blown - I just cannot wait!

i visited my friend in Seattle and went to a Mariners game, where they have a state of the art video screen - and it really is awesome. It's like you would totally park your car on the infield and watch a drive-in movie there. I can only imagine how good it can be to have a giant top of the line TV in the cozy confines of an arena. Jaw dropping I bet.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
top of the line wi-fi. top of the line TV. mind blown - I just cannot wait!

i visited my friend in Seattle and went to a Mariners game, where they have a state of the art video screen - and it really is awesome. It's like you would totally park your car on the infield and watch a drive-in movie there. I can only imagine how good it can be to have a giant top of the line TV in the cozy confines of an arena. Jaw dropping I bet.
They are starting to build it: